- Data Collection and Use: Trial Radar does not collect or store any personal health information from users. Any input provided by users is used solely for the purpose of providing generalized information and is not linked to any individual's health records or personal identifiers.
- Anonymity: All user interactions with the Trial Radar are anonymous. We do not require any personally identifiable information to use Trial Radar.
- Non-Personalized Recommendations: Trial Radar provides generalized information about clinical trials. It does not provide personalized medical advice or recommendations.
- Not a Substitute for Professional Medical Advice: Trial Radar is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or clinical trials.
- Disclaimer: By using Trial Radar, users agree that they will not hold the developers, owners, or operators of Trial Radar liable for any violations of privacy or any other claims related to the use of Trial Radar. Trial Radar is provided "as is" without any warranties, and use of Trial Radar is at the user's own risk.
Last updated: May 14, 2023